5 Reasons why I love being a Mama!
1. Watching Him Grow – Hudson has changed so much in 6 months I just can’t wait for the next 6! Every milestone is so exciting for us and I love documenting them along the way! Watching him learn and explore makes my day.
2. Cuddles – Although we don’t allow Hudson to sleep in our bed anymore (more on his routine and sleep training later)… I do enjoy our morning snuggle sessions in bed and each morning when he wakes up, neither of us can wait to go get him from his crib and enjoy long cuddles!
3. Special Moments – One of my favorite things about being a mama is our son can make any moment seem special. Something as simple as grabbing some bread from the bakery as I explain to him what we are doing can make a memorable moment together.
4. Constantly Learning – As a new mama I’m constantly learning more about my baby and myself. I feel like my son is teaching me how to be the best version of myself. To remember to be kinder, gentler, more patient, and more rational.
5. Joy – When my little guy giggles or smiles, we experience pure joy! Every yawn, hiccup, even burp… warms my heart!